Job Title: Project Engineer
Recruitment department: technical department
Release Date: 2012-12-24
Number of recruits: 1
1) Bachelor degree or above, electrical automation or related professional;
2) More than 8 years experience in system integration work;
3) completely independent design ability, strong system integration ability, programming ability, configuration ability;
4) Familiar with engineering electrical design specifications, installation and management knowledge;
5) master the various electrical appliances, instrument performance;
6) with oil, chemical industry more than 3 years project management, system integration work experience are preferred.
1) responsible for the automation project bidding, design and so on;
2) responsible for the installation of the electrical system in the project, commissioning, acceptance;
3) responsible for the preparation of commissioning reports, electrical maintenance manuals and electrical operating instructions;
4) Responsible for installation of field equipment.
Size week work system: working hours 8: 30-12: 00 13: 30-17: 30 social security, national holidays and so on.